Remote Click PC Server
A downloadable tool for Windows, macOS, and Linux
The future is here!
Control everything with just one touch with Remote Click PC!
I'm very happy to announce that the Alpha Version
of Remote Click PC is now available for download on Google Play.
Please share with your friends to help the project.
Hope you enjoy!
Remote Click PC turns your smartphone or tablet into a remote control for your computer. In addition to emulating wireless mouse, keyboard and touchpad, it also provides various control panels for slide show and pdf media including a timer for your presentations, video and music player controls, Web Browser controls, custom remote gamepads for Epsxe, Zsnes, Gens and Fusion emulators.
1. Play your games everywhere!
With gamepad module, you can control and play your own computer games using your mobile phone like a joystick!
* We bring custom controls to Epsxe, Gens, Fusion and Zsnes emulators!
* Co-op gaming!
* Want to play awesome co-op games? With Remote Click PC all you need to do is connect another mobile to PC server!
* Fully simulated mouse function
* in MAC OSX To write special characters (!@#$%^&, etc.) you must set Unicode Hex Input.
4. Multimedia slides, pdf and audio and video Players
*Supports PP, G Slides, VLC, Windows Media Player, KMPlayer, Real Player and others.
* Supports Chrome and Firefox
1. How to install
* On your PC
1. download here the Remote Click PC Server for PC to your computer (Linux, windows or MACOSX).
2. Run Remote Click PC Server on your computer (no installation required).
3. It is necessary that you have Java installed on your PC (Java SE Runtime Environment 8). If you do not have it you can download it through this link:https://www.java.com/download/
4. Connect your computer to the same Wi-Fi hotspot as your mobile device.
* On your android device
* just download the app on google play and enjoy!
Also available on
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.